Wow, it has been really a while since I posted here something the last time.
Many thanks to all my beloved and faithful readers … I can’t wait to see your blogs again and catch up with your stories.
Things have been busy … really busy … a lot of traveling, current job search and the upcoming entire kitchen renovation 🙂 but I am truly back and looking forward to:
* my one pot cooking in the upcoming month or two 🙂 (due to the kitchen refurbishment)
* checking my favorite blogs and reading about yummy foods and cool fashion ideas
* exploring Amsterdam restaurants, cafes and food markets and all those cool fashion boutiques just 5 minutes walk away from my place
* dressing up a bit after one moth of wearing crappy clothes
* and finally to sharing with you some good recipes and from time to time little fashion notes.
For a month, Thailand, Cambodia and Hong Kong treated me very well food and fashion wise. I tasted some amazing dishes, unusual fruit, bizarre street foods and I did some great, really great shopping. It would take me ages to write all stories and to show you all photos of those yummy meals and beautiful dresses I bought. However, there are a couple of things I need to share with my fellow foodistas. Enjoy the pics and book your ticket to Asia asap – you will not regret it – trust me!
PS: If I only could, I would be off to Vietnam right now as I am writing this post … still so much to explore!